Each country offers different kinds of jobs fueled by its economy, resources, culture and population among other factors. Working abroad is a great way to earn high salary than laboring in the same field in a native country. You will find a lot of international opportunities if you spend a little time and do your research in the field of work you want to take up. To begin, here is a list of top paying expatriate jobs in the world.
Doctors earn significant salaries in most places of the world, but certain regions pay high skilled physicians more. You can also move to a country and start your own practice alongside your regular employment. Top paying countries include Australia, Netherlands, USA, Switzerland.
- Approximate salary: $ 120,000 to $ 290,000 annually
- Qualifications: Degree in Medicine, Medical license, specialization certificate
A lot of places in Asia offer high paying jobs in finance in positions like financial analysts, financial directors and financial managers. You can earn in excess of 200,000 annually if you get a finance employment in Singapore. Your experience matters, and candidates with higher experience gets the best deals. The best places to work would be China, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Approximate salary: $ 60,000 to $ 20,000 annually
- Qualifications: Degree in business or commerce, MBA (additional)
Every child dreams of being a pilot but very few actually translate the dream. Pilots are one of the highest paying in the industry with salaries of $ 150,000 in Chinese airlines. Pilots are also well paid in the Middle East by Qatar Airways and Emirates. Top countries to get a good salary include China, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar.
- Approximate salary: $ 50,000 to $ 250,000 annually
- Qualifications: Diploma or certificate in aviation
The hard task of petroleum engineers are rewarded with high salaries. Places like Australia, China, Russia, USA, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, offer high compensation for any work in the oil rigs. Senior engineers earn more with their high expertise and skills.
- Approximate salary: $ 40,000 to $ 150,000
- Qualifications: Engineering degree