Entrepreneurial in nature, an innovator in the field, CareGo is the product of steel industry "know how" and cutting edge technology competencies. The synthesis of our expertise has created a technology company specializing in the material handling of heavy products such as steel and aluminum. Our patent-pending TELIA™ automation/optimization technology dramatically changes how these products are stored, stacked, staged, moved, documented and tracked.
Currently, we utilize two streams of business to meet the needs of our customers:
Telia Software, a full suite of supply chain management application software, and Solution Services which leverages Visual Studio.Net, C#, ASP, PLC based and RF based technologies.
A growing, "start-up", automation firm, we are seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our skilled, results-oriented Software Team.
If you are a resident of Canada and possess:
- A Computer Science, Software Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on, working experience with .Net technology (C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.)
- A successful track record utilizing object oriented programming and database design
- Previous working experience with Windows Communication, SQL Queries and SQL Server Reporting Services
- The ability to design, develop, troubleshoot, maintain and support new and existing software applications in response to our customers' requirements
- Excellent mathematical, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly become an effective member of a skilled technical team involved in entrepreneurial projects